The Oak Tree Inn’s Festive Menu will be available from December 1st – 24th. As always you can choose between items from the Christmas Menu as well as our regular menu. So you can mix and match as you wish. All of the items on the Christmas Menu will be listed (with prices) on our specials blackboards.
Enjoy the Christmas spirit and see the amazing decorations at The Oak Tree Inn.
- Spiced Roast parsnip and apple soup, with parsnip crisps served with a crusty roll (V)
- Chicken liver parfait, with pear chutney and toasted brioche
- Traditional prawn cocktail
- Haggis and Turnip spring rolls, whisky Cream sauce
- Roast beetroot, barrel aged feta, and pomegranate salad
- Traditional roast breast of turkey, apple and sage stuffing, honey glazed parsnips, sprouts and a mini Yorkshire pudding, served with turkey jus, chipolata’s and cranberry sauce
Maple cured bacon chop, creamed savoy cabbage, cumin spiced carrots and crushed potatoes
- Grilled fillet of sea bass, Asian dressing, steamed rice
- Stuffed butternut squash, winter leaves, crushed potatoes
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy butter
- Black forest sundae
- Steamed sticky toffee and date pudding with butterscotch sauce
- Baked Vanilla New York Style Cheese cake with winter berry compote
- A selection of amazing cheeses from around the British Isles