The Oak Tree Inn is incredibly easy to reach by all forms of transport. Download the Balmaha Experience for a handy guide to plan and enjoy your visit.
- By car we are just 50 minutes from both Glasgow and Stirling and 90 minutes from Edinburgh. Glasgow Airport is only 40 minutes away. Parking is available for guests next to their rooms and there is also a large free car park opposite The Oak Tree Inn.
- On foot you will find us on The West Highland Way, just after Conic Hill and an ideal point for a stop off for something to eat and drink, getting some supplies from our Village Shop, or for an overnight stop.
- From March to October service a water bus service connects Balmaha with Luss, on the western shores of Loch Lomond.
- There is also a frequent bus service connecting Balmaha and Balloch. Balloch is just over 10 miles away and is where you will find our nearest train station.
- Some guests even arrive by helicopter landing on the helipad in our grounds!